Our newsletters concentrate on topics that we believe will be useful to our customers. We also like to explain what we are doing as a business to meet our aim of being one of Europe’s most innovative consultancies.
Below are links to our Newsletters for the previous two years. Listed are the date of each Newsletter, with the key topics covered in it, so that you can select those of interest to you. Click on the date and it will take you to the Newsletter itself.
Most recent 12 months
- ISO 450001 is here – are you ready?
- Excellence beyond ISO
- New data protection legislation 25 May 2018
- ley hill solutions and the world’s largest cracker
- Christmas Quiz
- Winners of the 2017 EFQM Global Excellence Awards
- EFQM luanches its Global Excellence Index
- EFQM Global Excellence Index levels
- EFQM Global Excellence Award 2017 Nominees
- The EFQM Excellence Model’s nine areas
- EFQM RADAR Logic
- Transition to ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015
- What the changes to these standards mean for you
- Annex SL
- UK Threat Levels
- Anti-Terrorist Hotline
- More anti-terrorist advice
- Post Manchester – advice to businesses
- Threat Level Critical – what does this mean for you?
Previous 12 months
- Spring Thoughts
- In the wake of Westminster how could your organisation help in future?
- Excellence beyond standards
- ISO 9001 certification success – congratulations to two of our clients
- ley hill solutions Associates become EFQM Ambassadors for the UK
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training – last few places
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
- BMW Mini Plant Oxford achieve Recognised for Excellence 5 Star
- Our new website
- EFQM Award 2016 winner
- UK Excellence Award 2016 winner
- The fundamental concepts of excellence
- UK Excellence Award 2016 finalists
- EFQM Excellence Award 2016 nominees
- Our Toolkit – the EFQM Excellence Model
- Terrorism – the threat picture
- Sun Tzu and The Art of War