How and where we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information
- when you contact us through letters, emails and conversations
- when you sign-up for our newsletter on our website
- when you opt-in to receive marketing emails from our website
- when you complete the Contact Us form on our website
- when you give us any permissions, consents or preferences
What personal information do we hold about you?
- your name
- your email address
- your phone number, if supplied
- your address details, if supplied
Our legal basis for using your personal information
Under UK data protection law, we must have a valid basis for using your personal information. Our valid basis is as follows:
- Consent to contact you: when you register via our website to receive our newsletter or marketing emails, or if you complete the Contact Us form, you are giving your permission for ley hill solutions to hold your personal information, as described in ‘What personal information do we hold about you?’ If you have given consent for us to hold your personal information, you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time. You can do this by using the SafeUnsubscribe link found at the bottom of our every email or by contacting us at email@example.com or by calling +44 (0) 1494 772327.
- Legal obligation: we may disclose your information if required by law, regulation or legal proceedings.
How long will we keep your personal data?
- we will only retain your personal data until you unsubscribe from our communication(s) or contact us to delete your personal data
- we will keep your personal information where we have a legal or regulatory requirement to hold the data for a specific time
Sharing your personal information
- We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be held only by ley hill solutions and regulators and other competent authorities. It will not be given or sold to any outside organisation for use without your consent.
Review of this policy